Saturday, May 19, 2007

Riding Bike Part 1 - From Dowtown To The Village


Last weakend, I took train home.

On last Satarday afternoon, I am so boring that I rode bicycle to the countryside with a dog which my family raise.

I rode from my home to the village was named Taitain(泰田).
At first, I rode in the downtown after 5 minutes I arrived countryside.

When I arrived the countryside, I smell the frash air that just in the county.

Then, I rode and crrossed a river that name Fangli River(房裡溪).

The river can be called the mother river in my hometown.

Because the first village is beside the river, the river is the mother of my hometown.

After I crossed the river, I saw the second "freeway" of Taiwan that also called Formosa freeway.

That freeway was open to vehicular traffic about five years age after that time the field was divided to two and the noise went into this area.

Crossing the freeway, my physical strength begane weak but the road begane steep.
I heared a suond when I used my all energy in my body to overcome the rapidity road.

I raised my head and discovered a high speed train went through the rice field.

That was my first time to see the high speed train went through there.

After crossed the railway of high speed train I arrived my destination Taitain(泰田).

There was a tample in the village was named Wuguye Tample(五穀爺廟).
From this tample, we can know agriculture is so important for the villagers there.

After through the village, I turn my direction toward the contrary aspect and went home.

But, I rode different way home.


continuing~~


No comments: