Sunday, May 20, 2007

Riding Bike Part 2 - From Village To Downtown


After I turned direction toward my home, I felt so light.

Since I rode from high to low, I just used some of my force to speed my bike.

This way is different from that I rode to Taitian(泰田) where is a small village I had Introduced before, but this road is beside of moutain.

Because the road is beside of mountain, sometimes, I had to climb steep road.

I might climb many steep road, but I had some adventages riding on the raod.

For example, I can climb for a while and relax for a while and if it is a great, I will see the beach and sea.

That day, it was a good day, so I saw the gold sea when it was sunset.

The gold sea was so beautiful that I forgot the pain before.

After up and down road, I arrived level ground where be called Shanjiao(山腳).

Shanjiao means the foot of mountain and this place was called Ribei(日北) before.

Ribei is a name of aborigines called and I feel Ribei is more meaningful than Shanjiao.

There is a place named jinshan(錦山 or 禁山) in this area where are many factories manufacture bricks.

But, it is a "sunset" industry for people use cement to build house.

Now, this area just remain a factory that manufacture brick and it start to do many art work of brick.

Roding through shanjiao, my bicycle and I approached downtown, it became dark and the night market bright the sky in red.

The life of night began and my traveling by bicycle ended.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.