Sunday, May 20, 2007

4501, 4203, or 3101


These numbers are so important for me because those accompanied with me three years.

What do those figures mean?

Those figures are my room number in senior high school.

Because my home is far from my high school, I had to live in school dorm.

At first, I saw the number "4501", I was so surprised.

Since I though the dormity is 45 floors high, when I arrived there I knew that I was wrong.

The first number "4" means that it is the forth dormity and the number "501" means first room of fifth room.

"4501" that is my first room and the feature of this room is very, very "HOT".

First summer my roommates and I can't stand the temperatur of the room.

For the room is the side room and on the top of the dorm, after noon the temperature of the room began rising up.

After one year, we moved downstaires to 4203 and what feature the room have.

The room is the second floor of the dormity, so there were many trees out of this room.

The temperature is no longer so high but there were may mosquitos.

Because of that, we had to "HIT" these mosquitos before we slept.

The last year in the dorm, we moved to third dormity that had been teacher's dorm but was a students' dorm in my third year of a high school student.

The feature of this room is that it was next to the washing room.

In every evening, there were many students washing their cloth and that is OK for us.

But, we "HATE" the people who used washing machine at midnight.

I had many special lives in high school dorm and I will paste on this blog afterward.

I hope that I will have good time in universty.

No comments: