Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Great Food " Black Meat Noodle"


Today, I want to introduce a great food that is called" black meat noodle".

what is black meat noodle?

You may think it is consist of black meat and noodle.

You are wrong because black meat noodle that is chop noodle.


First time I ate black meat noodle was the third year of my high school.

One day, my roommates invited me to eat lunch and I accepted.

They said that " We want to eat black meat noodle. how do you think so?"

I didn't know what they said but I went to eat lunch with them by bick.

When I went to the restaurant, I found it was so dirty and I thought the food there shouldn't eat great.

Although there was so dirty that I couldn't stand Iwent into the restaurant.

I didn't know what was the best food so I ordered a bowl of black meat noodle.

After one minute , the black meat noodle was sent in front of me.

The black meat(chop) was fried in oil that looked gold and the noodle cooked in thin soup with three meat ball.

I ate the soup-noodle first and I felt the noodle was so tenacity.

The meat ball in the soup was so sweat just like cook add sugar in them.

The most delicious of all was the "gold black meat".

When I ate it, I forgot all things and I ate mouth by mouth.


Why the noodle was called "black meat noodle"?

It was said that one man called "BLACK MEAT" who established the restaurant thirty yaers ago in Taichoung.

Because of that, the noodle he sold was called "black meat noodle".

No comments: